Oman Project Engineer
For our operations in Oman we are seeking to employ a local Project Engineer. This appointment will be in line with our support of the Omanisation programme and seeking to invest in local Omani Talent.
The candidate will be degree qualified and based in Oman but will must be willing to travel to other locations within the GCC.
The Project Engineer role will include the following tasks.
- Understanding project specification by studying project design and specifications
- Maintaining project schedules by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controlling the project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes and thus recommending actions.
- Reports Daily & Weekly Progress to the Project Manager.
- Coordinates with Supervisors the planned activity and any changes on the planning
- Informs the Project Manager of risks and helps in developing a contingency plan
- Prepares Final Report upon completion of the project
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - subject reference JOB15987/19/MME